A small Overhaul for the Laundry Stuff Pack
No Auto Put in Hamper
Clothes of Sims without the Lazy/Slob Traits get autonomously be thrown in the Hamper. With this Mod Part there will be always a Clothing Pile generated. Also only at least used Clothes will get genereated instead of clean Clothes you can’t wash.
This Part has three Versions. Only install one!
- No Auto Put in Hamper for all
- No Auto Put in Hamper for Kids & Teens Only
- No Auto Put in Hamper for Lazy, Slobs, Kids & Teens Only
New Interaction via Hamper: Put (Laundry) in Inventory
A new Interaction via Hampers let’s you put the Laundry into your Inventory.
Put Laundry In Inventory On Community Lots when changing Clothes
If you change Clothes on Community Lots you’ll now get a Clothing Pile in your Inventory.
This happens via the following Interactions only:
- Change Outfit via the Sim Menu
- Change Outfit via Dresser
- After taking a Shower
Doing Laundry On Community Lots Costs Money
Washing (via Washing Machine) or Drying (via Dryer) Clothes on Community Lots costs now 2 Simoleons! Added Option to let you wash/dry Clothes in WM/Dryer even if they are clean/dry.
No Sparkling Effects on Sims who wear Pristine Clothes
This will hopefully disable the sparkling Pristine VFX Effect on Sims. Let me know if they still sparkle and if so which Buff they currently have!
No Idle Animation
This should stop the Idle Animations “Brush off” & “Straighten”.
Small Buff Changes
This changes the following Buffs:
- Clean – Happy +1 4hrs -> Fine +1 2hrs
- Damp – Sad +2 4hrs -> Uncomfortable +0 2hrs
- Dry – Fine +2 4hrs -> Fine +0 2hrs
- Filthy – Uncomfortable +2 4hrs -> Uncomfortable +2 2hrs
- Fragrant – Confident 2+ 4hrs -> Happy +0 2hrs
- Grungy – Uncomfortable +2 4hrs -> Uncomfortable +1 2hrs
- Pristine- Happy +2 4hrs -> Happy +1 2hrs
- Rank- Embarrassed +2 4hrs -> Embarrassed +1 2hrs
- Soaked – Angry +2 4hrs -> Uncomfortable +1 2hrs
- Used – Fine +1 4hrs -> Fine +0 2hrs
- Warm – Playful +2 4hrs -> Happy +1 2hrs
Washing Machine Fix:
No Auto Put in Hamper:
New Interaction via Hamper Put (Laundry) in Inventory:
Put Laundry In Inventory On Community Lots when changing Clothes:
Doing Laundry On Community Lots Costs Money:
No Sparkling Effects on Sims who wear Pristine Clothes:
Small Buff Changes:
No Idle Animation: