LittleMsSam’s Food Delivery Service
On MTS the Food Delivery Mod “Food Delivery for your Sims!” by simmythesim has not been updated since Feb 2016. I did not update this Mod because i never used that Mod and it is also a script Mod which is not easily updated (at least for me).
So i made my own Version of such a Mod:
- With this Mod you have more Options to order Food.
- You can Order Food as Single, Family or Party Size.
- If you have my “More Servings Options” Mod, you can also Order all the other Servings Options i added there. (The Plate will look empty when the NPC spawns. It will look right when you put the Food on the Table or when it gets resetted)
- The Delivery costs 25 $. The total Amount you have to pay for the Food and the Delivery is between 56 $ and 139 $.
- The Service is available 24hrs the whole Week
- The Delivery Service NPC will leave right after you took the Food and will not stay to hang out on your couch anymore!
What you need to know:
The original Pizza Delivery Service did just have one Price for all Pizzas. To get it to work (i’m still a complete Script Noob!) with just XML Tuning i had to play a little with Buffs to get different Prices for the Food. I could not get it to work on the Food itself. This means you can technically pay the highest Price for a Single Meal of Pancakes and the lowest for a Party Meal of Tortellini Lobster etc. The Price will be random and is only based on random Buffs your Sims get.
I recommend to let your Sims finish the Order before doing other Interactions. Otherwise it can happen that you have to order again and that could cause higher Costs in the End!
This mod/code/work is protected by the Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Creative Commons License.
Latest Version: 13.09.2017