2. Open the ZIP File with Winzip, Winrar or another Extractor.
3. Install the Mod:
If it is a simple One Version Mod Copy the *.package File into you Sims 4 Mods Folder (Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods). If a Mod has Optional Addons, install them the same Way.
If it is a Mod which has more then one Version Copy the *.package File you want into your Sims 4 Mods Folder. Don't use more than One Version at the same Time!
If it is a script Mod (has a *.ts4script inside the ZIP File) Copy the *.package File & *.ts4script File want into you Sims 4 Mods Folder (not more than one Subfolder deep). Don't rename any of those or it might not work.
4. Enabled Script Mods/CC via Game Options Ingame
1. Check if you have the Mod installed correctly (see "How do i install your Mods?")
2. Check the "All Mods have been checked with the latest Patch x.xx" on the Sidebar if i already checked all my current Mods with the latest Patch
3. Check if you have a Mod Conflict going on (if you have more than my Mods installed). See "How do i check if i have a Mod Conflict going on?"
4. If non of the above could help you, feel free to contact me. Please describe your problem as accurately as possible, so I can reproduce it if necessary. I will try then to see if it is indeed a Mod Problem or not.
I can only recommend to check Mods you think are causing a Problem all alone in your Mods Folder. Which means put everything else out of there even CC, MCCC and so on.
This Way you know if it is really that Mod or not.
Then if you found out that it is not this Mod, put this one out and everything else in the Mod Folder again and check if the Bug is there or Not. If it is then you now it's not a Mod Conflict but another Mod causing the Problem. If the Bug is not happening then you know that it is indeed a Conflict between the One Mod and another One you have.
Either Way now comes the "hard" Part. Figuring out which Mod is it.
I do it with the 50/50 way.
Put half of the Mod Folder out and check ingame if the Bug appears if not check the other half.
Then do the same again by putting out 50% of the half you just tested and so on and so on until you have the Mod that is causing the Problem.