This Mod adds six new custom Lot Traits to the Game which lets you customize every Lot what Sims should wear.
Dress Code Lot Traits
When Sims spawn on a Lot where one of the seven Lot Traits (see below) is active, they’ll change into a specific Outfit Category.
The Traits need to be added to the Lot before your Sims will spawn there! Only use one Trait per Lot
Dress Code Traits available (works on every Lot):
- Naked Addon (Download here)
How the Mod works:
- After your Sim/s spawn on a Lot they’ll get a hidden Buff.
- This will give the Sims a high Autonomous Behavior to change into a certain Outfit. After they changed the Buff will get deleted.
- Unfortunately NPC Sims that spawn are not affected from “Enter_Lot_Loots” so i added a “on_interaction_loot” tag. This means that NPCs will change Outfits when they are doing Interactions. They will not change right at the beginning like active Sims.
- All Sims will get a new Buff after they’ve changed. This Buff should prevent them from changing over and over again.
- Interactions like playing Basketball etc. will still let them change Outfits again! Using a Formal Lot Trait on a Gym Lot will not make much sense^^
- When Sims are sitting etc. when changing Outfits they’ll do the known “Glitch” which looks like they are swimming
Dress Code Gadget
This Gadget will be added into the Inventory of the activ Sim/s when they spawn on a Lot with a Dress Code Trait.
With this you’ll be able to force picked Sims to change their Outfit. You can choose up to 50 Sims.
It can be used on Lots with Dress Code Lot Traits (only specific Outfits) or without the Lot Traits (all Outfits).
Available languages: English (default), Polish (by Pawlq), Russian (by TheSimmer26), French (by Cinthila) and German
This mod/code/work is protected by the Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Creative Commons License.
Latest Version: 15.11.2017